Join us for an OASIS D Check-Point. OASIS-D has been in effect since January 1, 2019. We’ll spend an hour together:
- Reviewing OASIS items clinicians have expressed, or documentation suggests difficulties. We’ll share recommendations for decreasing difficulty.
- Submit your burning issues to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand so the presenter can address or find the best resources to help.
- Updates from CMS on additional OASIS D clarification that may be helpful to your organization
- Provide time at the end of the hour for any of your additional questions and needs for our next OASIS D Check-Point.
- It’s all about sustaining, we are here to help.
Participants will gain the following:
- A baseline of what is going well, areas where clinicians experience difficulties, and we’ll point out key examples to monitor.
- Learn and exchange ideas and clinical practice recommendations to help you with your OASIS-D process refinement opportunities.
- An opportunity to share questions or areas of interest that you would like covered in these clinical sessions where we bring the right amount of industry recommendations and information back to you.
: Rhonda Perrin Oakes, RN, CHPN is an independent consultant. She is a passionate educator that believes in process improvement. Rhonda demonstrates how to analyze and discern between what is regulatory and what is self-imposed criterion. Rhonda has more than 25 years of health care experience with a focus on regulations and information governance. She is actively engaged with post-acute care industry experts. She is passionate about collaborating and identifying healthcare innovation that is applicable across the healthcare continuum and disciplines. She describes her primary goal as keeping the patient safe while providing regulatory guidance in a manner that meets standards without adding layers of burden to the bedside clinician. Her ongoing efforts result in delivering education that sticks while inspiring and helping her peers.
: The Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
: Enjoy the convenience and cost-efficiency of a webinar – watch the speaker’s slide presentation on the internet while listening by telephone or through your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). There is no limit to the number of attendees from your agency who may participate at your site using one phone line and a computer with internet access.
: Prior to the webinar, a GoToWebinar link will be e-mailed to you. You will need to register through this link to attend the webinar. You will be sent a confirmation which will include a join link to access the webinar, a dial-in number and an access code to listen in via telephone. You will also be sent any pertinent handouts if available.
: Registration fees are based on one phone/webinar connection; multiple site participation for your agency will require a separate registration fee for each connection. Please note: if your agency has sent in 1 registration but 3 people from your agency register through the GTW link, your agency will be invoiced for the 2 additional registrations. Following each webinar, you will receive a recording via link and it will be available 30 days following the webinar.
|| HCAW Member
| Registration Rate
|| $149 per agency line
|| $219 per agency line
Cancellation Policy: Fees will be refunded only if written cancellation is received by HCAW two weeks prior to the workshop and no refunds after the GoToWebinar registration link is sent to your agency. In the event of a written cancellation, HCAW will retain $30 of the initial fee to cover administrative overhead.