TEP for a preventable hospitalization measure for HHAs.

• 07 Feb 2018 8:32 AM
    Message # 5726214
    Anonymous

Please see the following opportunity to participate in the TEP for a preventable hospitalization measure for HHAs. If Interested you my nominate yourself or others for consideration. If you have a candidate that you would like NAHC to nominate, and is a NAHC member, please let me know.

Project Title: Development of Potentially Preventable Hospitalization Measures for Home Health Agencies (HHAs)

Dates:

ยท         The TEP nomination period opens on January 22, 2018 and closes on February 22, 2018. Please submit all nomination materials by the closing date.

Project Overview:

The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has contracted with Abt Associates to develop potentially preventable hospitalization. The contract name is Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) Quality Measure Development and Maintenance Project. The contract number is HHSM -500-2013-13001I, Task Order HHSM-500T0002. As part of its measure development process, CMS asks contractors to convene groups of stakeholders and experts who contribute direction and thoughtful input to the measure contractor during measure development and maintenance.

For more information go to the following link. The nomination forms can be found in the downloads section

https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/MMS/TEP-Currently-Accepting-Nominations.html#012301

Contact Us

Home Care Association of Washington
2311 N 45th St, #337
Seattle, WA 98103
P: (425) 775-8120
F: (206) 693-4367
E: info@hcaw.org