Home Care Administrator Certification
Learning Objectives | Who Should Attend | Faculty | Registration Rates
The goal of the Home Care Administrator Certificate Program (HCACP®) is to provide a supportive learning environment to you, as a home care administrator. You will be able to advance your skills and knowledge base to position your organization to prosper in the rapidly changing health care environment and to incorporate the complexities of quality, compliance, financial and strategic performance. This program pertains to Medicare certified agencies only.
This three-day core curriculum is designed to prepare you for the challenges of administration and to thrive into the future:
LEGAL: Focuses on legal/compliance management to help you integrate quality, compliance and financial strategies appropriately and successfully.
FINANCE: Focuses on financial management principals and the integration of these principles with clinical management.
STRATEGY: Focuses on vision driven leadership and performance management strategies to position your organization for success.
Upon successful completion of the HCACP, participants will be able to:
- Identify key health care trends that will influence positioning strategies for your home care organization.
- Integrate data management and analysis methods into your quality assessment and performance improvement program.
- Implement key financial management strategies to prepare and interpret financial documents and to understand the impact of current changes in health care.
- Understand the importance of various accounting methods to improve agency performance and position for success.
- Understand leadership responsibilities in promoting a quality driven organization.
- Integrate corporate compliance issues with clinical, financial and legal integrity of the organization.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Administrators
- Director of Training
- Directors of Operation Management
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Social Services
- Human Resources
- Office Managers
- Director Of Clinical Services
- Upper Level Management
Director of Product Services
Senior Director of Sales Strategy
Mark Sharp, CPA
All registrations are processed directly through CAHSAH. Please send all registration forms directly to CAHSAH, as HCAW will not be accepting them. To register today online, click here.
For more information, please contact Monica with CAHSAH directly at 916-641-5795 x 113.
HCMCP® On-Demand 3-month subscription
CAHSAH & HCAW Members: $845
Register two or more people online and receive $50 OFF each registrant. Applies to online registrations only.