Home Care & Hospice: Facts & Stats
NAHC’s research department provides homecare and hospice data to its members and the public. These resources are intended to advance the knowledge of those involved in the health care industry, as a well as educate policy makers and the public.
- Home Health Compare Scores Ranked by State; April 2010
- Outcome Survey Summary
- Press Release:Escalating Energy Costs Threaten Health Care for Critically Ill and Homebound Seniors: Home Care Nurses, Aides and Therapists Drive 4.8 Billion Miles per Year To Reach Shut-in Patients
- CMS Demonstration Projects and Evaluation Reports, September 2005
- Medicare Chartbook; August 2005
- Number of Medicare Certified Home Health Agencies and Hospices; 2011
Hospice QAPI Tools
- NAHC QAPI Template v2.1
- NAHC Data Collection Tool v2.1
- NAHC Manual on Implementing a Set of Hospice Quality Measures
Hospice Charges Worksheets
A special thanks to the Home Care & Hospice Financial Managers Association (HHFMA) for making the documents available.