The Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) National Campaign has added a new course to the Home Health Aide course catalog in HHQI University. The Reducing Avoidable Hospitalizations course focuses on integrating aides into your agency’s effort to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations. Home health aides are an important and unique part of the patient’s healthcare team, and this course helps explain how their role impacts the team’s ability to provide the best patient care.
Learn How to Enroll
· Free 60-minute online course is applicable for home health or hospice aides & community health workers.
· Course includes videos, online activities, and a short post-test.
· Everyone who successfully completes the course earns a complimentary certificate which is available immediately.
Also available in HHQI University's Home Health Aide course catalog:
· Diabetes & Your Patients
· Heart Attack & Stroke Risk Factors, Signs & Symptoms
· Protecting Patients... and YOU!
· Recognizing & Reporting Changes in Skin Conditions
More HHQI Mailing Lists
This material was prepared by Quality Insights, the Medicare Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization supporting the Home Health Quality Improvement National Campaign, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The views presented do not necessarily reflect CMS policy. Publication number 11SOW-WV-HH-MMD-080118
Contact Us2311 N 45th St, #337Seattle, WA 98103P: (425) 775-8120 | F: (206) email@example.com | www.hcaw.org
Event Calendar | Membership | Donate to the PAC | Information & Resources | Career Center