Sharing with our Washington Long Term Care Professionals! Pass it on to your Resident Services, Social Workers and Chaplains! This Summit is for you! Bring your team! Great opportunity to network! Agenda below!
Resident Service Professionals Summit
Date: August 23, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Embassy Suites, 14920 W. Valley Hwy., Tukwila Directions
Amanda Atkins, Property Management Consultant, Atkins Consulting Professionals
Register today! Registration Fee: $99.00 - includes: light breakfast, lunch, DSHS education credits and materials!
Professional Resident Service Coordinators fulfill a variety of functions each day… and more:
• Coordinating service-delivery through partnerships with community agencies, so that residents can live with independence and dignity;
• Linking residents to social service intervention and support, to achieve and maintain successful tenancy;
• Maximizing resident well-being and quality of life through coordination of onsite health and wellness programs;
• Facilitating family education and enrichment programs to build a sense of community and promote resident self-sufficiency;
• Promoting healthy resident interaction and creating opportunities for resident leadership and community engagement.
Contact Us2311 N 45th St, #337Seattle, WA 98103P: (425) 775-8120 | F: (206) firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hcaw.org
Event Calendar | Membership | Donate to the PAC | Information & Resources | Career Center